Your father was a great adventurer, but as his son you do not possess the same skill or fortitude. Take your father's inheritance and build up a hero agency to keep adventuring in the family! Tis a idle-adventure game!
- 3 different hero classes with varying starting bonuses!
- Avoid hiring greedy heroes to maximize profits!
- Gain universal rewards by completing tasks and cash them in around town.
- Train your heroes in 4 abilities to progress in the way you wish.
-Don't let your heroes get K.O'd as they will be permanently destroyed and you will need to pay insurance costs!
- 14 achievements all unlockable in a single playthrough.
- See all your heroes out to retirement to complete the game!
- If you have a powerful hero who is nearly defeated, PAUSE his activity until you get enough cash for a potion! Sometimes it's best to play the long game.
- Try to effectively manage your upgrades; I recommend going to the Loot upgrades with your hero first as a good starting point for earning more gold!
- Skill increases your hero's questing speed, Heart makes him tougher, Wisdom gives him more EXP for completing quests and Looting makes him earn more gold!
- Don't rush to hire new heroes. Make sure you have the gold to invest in them before taking on new adventurers.
- Don't accept every offer your heroes make. If they feel too expensive, try again. It's worth paying the trial costs to find a less greedy hero.
-Before you claim any rewards, make sure you have no heroes on a trial. They will still get the reward but you may decide to sack them and then they'll lose it!
Play more idle games here.
October 15, 2016 6:58 AM
*Warning - game does not save progress*