It Came From The Forest
Defense shooter with rpg and “roguelitelike” elements
Out of the forest storms swarms of zombies, spiders and other monsters. A single hero on the city walls, armed to the teeth, will try to stop them. He probably won’t but after him stands another. And another.
They will probably all die but their achievements will make the town stronger so that better heroes will emerge and maybe one day one of them will succeed.
August 5, 2014 6:40 AM
- Shoot with mouse
- Reload with space (or repeatedly clicking mouse when out of ammo)
- Change weapons with number keys or by clicking them in inventory
- Shooting and moving the sight around will decrease your accuracy. The sight ring shows your current accuracy.
- Increasing strength makes recoil affect accuracy less
- Increasing dexterity increases your aim in several ways
- Increasing intelligence increases the number of XP you gain from killing monsters