Owls Ever After
Hoot hoot said the owl. Why it said it, no one knows. What we do know is the story of Mr Hoot and his magical owl family. In this puzzle game about Mr Hoot, you travel through his memories of things past, one New Year's Eve at a time. You can neither win nor lose, just experience the life of this special group of birds.
This is a unique game, so take time to figure things out and enjoy the journey!
- Some of the memories are hidden in the darkness - u must turn on the fairy lights to see them
- You can turn on fairy lights with the left mouse button - but only if you have a light power of the same color (see color indicators on the radio)
- Some of your memories are messed up/wrong - click on the things that don't belong to see the real truth. Successfully doing so will give you more power for fairy lights
- Look for red markers on the radio - they are hints telling you that you can do something during that year
- There is no win or lose for this game, but you can light up all the fairy lights, which is sort of like winning... right?
***HUGE GAME (13 MB), WILL TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD, PLEASE BE PATIENT***
***UNITY 3D GAME - YOU NEED TO INSTALL UNITY 3D TO PLAY***
January 12, 2015 7:57 AM
Use mouse wheel to move between different years