Pete has a big exam in 20 days. You play a procrastination agent, you can make him fail his exam if you want by using the various distractions around him. But will you be able to fight guilt and loss of interest ?
Will you manage to make Pete get the dreaded F-, or even, miss the exam ?
***HUGE GAME, WILL TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD, PLEASE BE PATIENT***
October 8, 2013 9:51 AM
How it works :
- Objects that Pete wants to get rid of (they blink in red) will disappear next day if you don’t do anything.
- The more guilt an object has, the higher the chances are that Pete will want to get rid of it.
- Objects that have an interest of 1 will disappear if Pete doesn’t have enough distraction. Distraction prevents the objects from losing interest.
- When the console has no games, it loses interest much faster.
- Badger can restore the interest of the ice box (entertain)