This is the second chapter of “The Splitting”, an episodic mystery adventure game.
Daniel wakes up one morning to find that his reflection is gone. Now, with his reflection missing, he discovers that he can pass through mirrors into the identical mirror-world.
In the 1st chapter, Daniel gets to know the mirrored world and its unique relationship with the real one, and starts investigating the disappearance of his reflection.
In the 2nd chapter, Daniel arrives at an asylum, where lives a group of people who lost their reflections. He dives deeper into this world, and learns more details about the people he travels with.
***HUGE GAME (37 MB), WILL TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD, PLEASE BE PATIENT***
October 22, 2016 12:03 PM
1) Use arrow keys or WASD to move.
2) To interact with an object:
- Get close until a frame appears, then pressSPACE.
- Use the arrow keys to browse through the actions, SPACE to choose one, or X to close.
3) Press I to toggle inventory.
4) Press P for music and sound options.
5) press SPACE to speed through dialogues.