Little curious is, as his name suggest, intrigued with the world, so you need to help satisfy that appetite by unraveling this adventure. There are 8 levels of mystery, packed with puzzles and obscurity for you to solve.
Use your mouse to comb the screen looking for clues to either click, drag, pull, twist, shake or anything else you can with that tailed creature you use to play the game with.
If you get stuck on the first few levels here are some walk-throughs:
1) Click on the diver to move her out of the way.
2) Click on the butterfly and it will fly up and land on the signpost. The sign swivels around.
3) Click on the butterfly again and Curious jumps on its back.
4) Click on both levers on the robot and it comes to life, scaring the butterfly.
5) Click on the flowers around the edge clockwise and the guitarist comes to life.
6) Click on the Polar bear to zoom in on polar bear task.
7) Click & hold the hairs on polar bears chin, he smiles. Then click his eye, a tear rolls onto the fleas, which run and hide.
8) Polar bear coughs up a coin. Click on the coin it will drop into the piggy bank.
1) Click on a dice and get them both to land on a six.
2) Pull string on the last duck in the row. Each time you pull the string the ducks move and the keys spin around. Do this 3 times to spin Curious onto the frame.
3) Click on the leaves at the top. Three of them are in shadow. The cow will eat them and the tag on his ear lowers.
4) Click on the TV and Curious will pick it up.
5) There is a guy in the bottom right, click on his head slowly 5 times. Each time his head rotates the TV counts down.
6) Click and solve the picture tile puzzle by sliding the tiles around to complete the correct picture. When complete allows Curious to escape through the gap bottom right.
1) Click on the clocks. Imitate the pattern of the clocks lighting up. Correctly remembering the sequence initiates the engine blades. Curious is then sucked into Level 4.
2) Returning back from level 4 Curious stands in front of 3 containers containing chemicals. Click on the Petri dish this makes him fly. Then he can fly over the dolphin.
Orange chemical makes him too big to fly. Blue chemical makes Curious normal again.
4) Click on the meat to move the maggots and the dinosaur will eat it.
5) Click on the bird straight after and it will fly across the screen. The spider (holding Curious) lets down his thread to avoid it.
6) Click on the trophy and it will take off.
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
Mouse point and click.