You are Sergeant Sokolov, a Soviet soldier taking part in the Battle of Stalingrad in 1942. Your objective is to purge the city from the invaders. Make use of the reinforcements at your disposal (officer, infantry, machinegunner, mortar team) to defeat the enemy
This game is hard!
Some tips & tricks:
* Whenever things quiet down, go back to the ammo crate
* Don't waste too much ammo
* Take out enemy artillery as fast as possible using your grenades
* Get an officer early on to double your ammo regeneration
* As you respawn, you can move up and down before Sokolov reaches your view. This is useful for avoiding getting killed in the same way again
* Don't give up! If you die, you may start again from the same level
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
Use A to shoot and S to throw grenades. Move with the arrow keys. Go to the ammunitions crate when you are low on ammo. Watch the instructions video in-game!
If you like this game, you'll love Age of Castles, addictive fun! SEE ALSO AGE OF CASTLES