- Before each battle, upgrade and equip your plant weapons.
- You can unlock new weapons and level them up by purchasing them with Points.
- Equip up to seven weapons before you start each battle.
- Once you start the battle, upgrade the main tree to add branches and attach weapons to those branches.
- You can rotate each limb a certain amount to orient weapons more effectively to attack.
- Insects will begin to fly in from the direction indicated by the arrows.
- Insects are invincible while they are on the main trunk, so you’ll have to build weapons to defend the trunk before they’ve landed.
- Earn water points by defeating insects – you can use these to regain health and level up your tree, branches and weapons.
- Each time you level up, you double and recover all health.
- Leveling up weapons increases their rate of fire, range and damage.
- If an insect escapes your range before you are able to kill it, it can return to one of the spawn portals and potentially regain health or clone itself.
- Complete each battle by eliminating all insects before your health is depleted.
- At the end of each battle, you’ll be awarded Points whether or not you won the battle.
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
- Play the game with the mouse.
- Scroll with the mouse wheel or use z and x to zoom in and out.
- Drag with the mouse or use the arrow keys to move the playing screen.
- Hit SPACEBAR to center the scene on the trunk.
- Pause with P.
- Change speeds (normal/fast) with SHIFT.