With limited story, Edgar throws you directly into the action of an endless procedurally generated dungeon crawler. With a “Diablo”-style loot system and an AP driven strategic-combat system (a la Fallout), the game attempts to recreate an experience thus far non-existant in flash gaming. Some of the features include:
- Three Classes, each with a unique skillset.
- An endless, randomly populated dungeon.
- A fully itemized world in which all items scale with your character.
- A robust skills & perks system for each character, thus letting you design your characters to play how you’d like.
- A journal that reveals some of the backstory of an alternate Earth as well as providing some tips and tricks for the game.
- Hardcore Mode – Your character only has one life. Make it count.
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
The initial key mapping:
WASD – Movement
Arrow Keys – Camera
(these two may be switched in the options screen)
Space – Snap camera back to Player
1 through 5 – Combat based Action Commands
Mouse – Move Player, Interact with World Objects, Double-Click to equip/unequip Items, Mouse Over items and abilities for Popup Help.
In-Game keymappings are denoted by parentheses (ie (J)ournal means that J opens the Journal window)