D-Day: June 6, 1944, 6:30 am. 160,000 allied infantry troops are approaching the coasts of Normandy to conduct the largest amphibious landing in history. There you are, a lone soldier in a turret. How long can you hold them off?
Note: D-Day Defender is not beatable. History will have its course, and the Allied Invasion will succeed. But how long will you endure?
- Fire at groups of enemies for better efficiency.
- Vehicles explode, time those well so you take out a couple of soldiers as well.
- Gun overheated? Reload while you wait!
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
- Mouse to aim and shoot by clicking.
- "A" to reload
- "S" to use 'engineer powerups', and;
- "D" to launch a mortar strike (when it's ready).
- "P" to pause the game
- "M" to mute.