The game is an RPG/strategy. There’re no missions – only open world. You’re free to go anywhere and fight anyone, but the final goal is only one – capture all towns. Recruit troops at towns you control, buy better equipment, learn powerful skills and become the most powerful warrior and ruler of the whole world.
The world is bigger now, there’re 6 different nations,12 heroes, more new weapons and armor. Enemies do not drop magical items anymore, but they drop runes which can be combined with weapons giving them special effects.
Tips and tricks:
- Recruit more troops and let them fight. Try to fill both first and second lines with soldiers and keep some guys in reserve.
- Complete quests. In the begining of the game completing quests is the easiest way to get some money and experience.
- Don’t be a hero. In the very begining main hero is very weak: he can die even from a single hit, so you’d better hide behind your army’s back and attack from a distance until you get level 5-7.
- Attack weak villages first. The level of settlement’s protection is displayed at the top left corner of town screen. The more stars are white – the better protection. Try to capture villages with 2 or 3 stars in the begining.
- Refine your weapons at forge. Even small bouns (+3 or +4) gives high damage boost at the begining.
- Learn at least one special move for weapon you ussually use – they are much more effective than normal attacks.
Done with this? Play Feudalism 1
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
Moving – WASD or arrow keys;
Attack – space or insert
Use skills – numbers 1-6