Your main goal is to disrupt a chain of some kind of strange DNA by creating groups of 3 or more elements of the same color . Sounds boringly familiar ? Well, there's just a catch : you'll have to do this while playing a shooter at the same time. Destroy biological hostiles, retrieve color cubes and aim carefuly.
If you're energy gauge reach zero while you're carrying a cube, it will disappear.
As soon as you launch the cube or it disappears, you lose your invulnerability, you recover your normal speed and hostiles start to move again.
If you've picked up a cube, the next time you shoot you will launch the cube in the direction your pointing at.
When picking a cube the following will happen :
- you become invulnerable, you cannot collide with hostiles or bullets
- you become invisible to hostiles which will cease all activity
- you are slowed and unable to collect any other cube or bonus
- the next time you shoot you will launch the cube in the direction you're pointing at
- your energy gauge is fully refilled but will be consummed over time until you launch the cube
- Do not lose your time destroying hordes of hostiles and focus on the chain if you have cubes at hand.
- Use the invulerability offered by color cubes to move around freely among crowded stage.
- When approaching the limit try to always keep a cube at hand to spawn a Time Bonus (or more) when under 10 seconds !
- Cubes are a precious source of energy to use your electric bolt more often.
- Do not wait for combos to happen, create them from scratch if needed !
- Though it's not obvious at first, the best bonus of the game is by far the speed bonus reducing your movement penalty for carrying a cube. Go and get some with high level combos !
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
You're in control of an advanced nanobiological defense system.
- move around with the keyboard [DIRECTIONAL ARROWS], QSDZ or WASD (whether you chose azerty or qwerty)
- aim with your mouse
- shoot by keeping your left mouse button pressed
- switch between your 2 weapons with either your mouse wheel, [CTRL] or [SPACE]