Guide the little blind dude from one side of the screen to the other, collecting candies and avoiding baddies. You don't directly control the main character; instead, you twirl the tiles below him to set him on the right path for success.
- Click a tile with the mouse to rotate/twirl it clockwise.
- Create a path for the main character to safely reach the exit.
- Avoid enemies. Hitting them will make the main character vomit and you'll lose a life.
- Collect treats.
- Holding the space bar will make the main character move faster (helpful for running to the exit so you can get as many time bonus points as possible).
- When your bonus runs out a tornado enemy will appear and begin moving through the level turning tiles hither and thither. Hurry to the exit or he'll get you.
- Trap enemies in areas of the map you don't need to travel to so you can safely pass by unscathed.
- Treats are optional and will gain you extra points but you don't need to collect all of them to finish a level.
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM