This Is Not a Minimalist Game
This game was made from scratch in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare 26. Theme : Minimalism.
You are a mighty warrior, and you spend your life doing quests for various NPC in a medieval fantastic setting.
But what if your whole world disappeared and there were no more colors, no more details ? Even the way people talk has changed, only the essential words are left.
Solve the puzzles and get the world back the way it was. Or not ?
If you need help, here is the walkthrough for This Is Not a Minimalist Game
***HUGE GAME, WILL TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD, PLEASE BE PATIENT***
August 29, 2013 1:25 PM
- M to mute
- arrow keys
- X, C to talk to NPC
- 1 for the map (when you have it), then 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 on the map screen to go to another location (if you enter your current location, it does nothing)
- X to pick up an object when possible
- 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. to drop an object
Tips if lost :
- revisit the locations you know to see if changed.
- try to combine the objects by dropping them